Monday 24 September 2012

John Terry Quits England


Former England captain John Terry has retired from international football with England on sunday. The 31 year old defender said in a statement that the FA had made his position in the team "untenable".

John Terry is set to begin a personal hearing on Monday to cleared the charges of 'insulting words or bad behaviour' against Anton Ferinand in the match held in October against QPR.

He adds "I would like to thank  the England managers who have selected me for captain from 2006 to february 2012 and also to my fans and my family for their support and encouragement during my international career. He also add that "Representing and captaining my country is what I dreamed of as a boy and it has been a truly great honor. I have always given my all and it breaks my heart to make this decision. I wish Roy and the team every success for the future."

At this time John Terry is the captain of Chelsea in the Premier League play in a centre back position.

No comments:

Post a Comment